The Dalrymple Trade Training Centre (DTTC) is a partnership between schools in Charters Towers. Our centre provides opportunities for students to undertake a range of vocational training in purpose-built, fully-equipped, modern premises. The training centre includes:
- a full commercial kitchen and associated facilities
- a modern and well-equipped engineering workshop
- an automotive workshop with vehicle hoist
- construction and woodworking facilities
- 3 fully equipped training rooms
- a cafe/restaurant area with seating capacity of 40 persons
- an alfresco dining area seating 40 persons
The bulk of our training at the centre is delivered by TAFE who operates at the centre.
Current courses on offer include:
Certificate II in Engineering Pathways
Certificate II in Automotive Vocational Preparation
Certificate II in Kitchen Operations
Certificate II in Health Pathways
Certificate II in Resources and Infrastructure Work Preparation
Additional courses provided by a range of training providers are offered depending on student needs.